BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Mountain Top next generation of products will have a higher level of automation, which is why we want to strengthen our competences within mechatronics and now searching for a Senior Design Engineer with minimum 5 years of experience within mechanical design integrated with electronics. Our portfolio offers many aspects of engineering in moving mechanics, materials, and now electronics which will be a key competence in the future for Mountain Top.
In this position you will be responsible for the definition and the communication of software and electronic specifications to our supplier and OEM partner of electronic modules e.g., ECU, DC motors and antenna systems.
Mountain Top is a market leader in developing and manufacturing accessories for the pickup segment within the automotive industry. We cover all genuine major brands in the industry and our partners and customers are Ford, Toyota, VW, Hyundai, Nissan etc. The company is growing rapidly as our successful brand and quality is reaching global acknowledgement.
You will succeed in this position if you have:
- A background as a mechanical/mechatronic engineer or similar professional ballast with a great understanding of electromechanical systems.
- Experience in electromechanical requirements settings and verification test
- An experienced user of SolidWorks surface modelling and PDM systems. Knowledge within CATIA/NX is an advantage.
- Design experience in materials, such as aluminum (extruded and cast), plastic (injection molded), metal in general (sheet metal for bracketry and similar), and rubber (extruded and cast).
- Experience in project planning and thrives in a matrix organization - execute on several projects in parallel.
- A creative personality that, in collaboration with other team members, will take an active part in finding innovative solutions that customers will recognize as added value in combining functionality and aesthetic.
- A Pragmatic approach to prototyping, simulation, verification, and validation.
- An organized and clear communication to allow efficient collaboration between our various offices in Denmark and overseas.
- The ability to work with the detail and at the same time keep the high-level goal in focus.
As a person, you are curious and technically well-founded. A responsible team player and open to expanding your skills within an industry that is rarely seen in Denmark. Continuously improve both new and existing solutions that are within the company DNA.
Since all communication with customers and colleagues takes place in English, you are expected to master English at a high level in both writing and speaking. Other language skills are an advantage but not a requirement.
With colleagues and costumer in Australia, Thailand, and US some flexibility in workhour is required.
You will get:
- Be part of a competent team of 5 designers and engineers working in a dynamic environment where professionalism, dedication, thoroughness, mutual respect, and humor are the core values. We appreciate an informal approach with an open-minded constructive and honest dialogue.
- A large test facility and 1:1 scale in-house prototyping for hands-on (use input) and verification-/validation test.
- A brought influence and involvement across function as sales, procurement, QA and production.
- Headquarter in Frederikssund and with factories in Denmark, Thailand, and US plus R&D office in Australia.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Mountain Top (Denmark) ApS, Pedersholmparken, 3600 Frederikssund
Ansøgningsfrist: 04-08-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Ved skriftlig henvendelse: https://www.jobindex.dk/jobannonce/483545/senior-design-engineer-
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5850512